In the Community
Along with our affiliate practices, Pain Specialists of Charleston and Clinical Trials of South Carolina, Neurological Specialists of Charleston is a proud member of the Lowcountry Community.
SC Community Events Include:
- MS Walk: April 8th, 2017 in Charleston, SC. Register, volunteer or donate!
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s: September 16th, 2017 in Charleston, SC. Register, volunteer or donate!
- Bike MS: Breakaway to the Beach 2017: October 7th and 8th, 2017 in Sea Trail Resort, NC. Register, volunteer or donate!
- Walk to Defeat ALS: TBD
Chronic conditions can leave patients feeling isolated, frustrated and struggling to find support. If you are newly diagnosed or a long time patient who would like to get in touch with a caring group that specializes in your particular diagnosis, we’ve collected a list of local resources to help you connect with your community
- Alzheimer’s Association – SC Chapter
- ALS Association – SC Chapter
- Brain Injury Association of South Carolina
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society – Greater Carolinas Chapter
- Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America
- The Parkinson Association of the Carolinas (“PAC”)